Monday, May 23, 2011

No Excuses!!!

I saw this today and it brings to mind an excuse that I hear or read on an email everyday.  People say I would love to start BJJ, but I want to get in shape first.  My response to them is, that is what we are hear for there is no better way to get is shape for BJJ than by doing BJJ.  Apparently this guy followed his local BJJ school's advice and jumped in the class.  For people who have never done anything like this don't be afraid.  Fear is something that is natural when you are starting any new venture in life.  Never fear what other people will think because you're doing something to better yourself and your health, I don't know of anyone that can talk down to or make fun of you  for putting in the effort to do so.  This to me, is truly inspirational.  I hope the guy continues on his path and reaches all his goals that he has set forth for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment