Thursday, May 12, 2011

Training Blog- 05/12/11

Yesterday wasn't much of a training day.  I got on the mat a little bit and worked some side control escapes and top positions.  Just one round of each but lord knows I need it, so every little bit counts.  My eating was cleaned up a bit, well after breakfast it was LOL.  I think I had two breakfast tacos from the deli downstairs in my building.  For lunch I had a salad with some light honey mustard dressing, and for dinner I had Rotisserie Chicken breast and green beans.  Also for snacks yesterday I had a banana, some mixed nuts, some beef jerky, and my one guilty pleasure a fun sized pack of peanut M&Ms LOL!  This is the down fall of not having the time the past few weeks to go and pick up my Perfect Fit Meals.  I struggle with making good food choices because my time is so limited to prepare my food.  Trust me when you are away from home as much as I am the last thing I want to do when I get home is prepare food. 

Today will be a good day of training, and hopefully I don't fall off the wagon with my diet hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment