Saturday, June 4, 2011

Training Blog- 6/3 Day 4 ESP-XC

Yesterday was the cardio day of the Endurance Phase.  The video had alot of boxing combos involved in it.  Not only that it had me doing a couple different types of jumping jacks that made my legs and calves have good burn.  There was also some sprawls and burpees thrown in there.  I was sweating really good, and my heart rate was up there throughout the video.  I was able to finish the workout, it was tough and I did take a few breathers to make it through.  I felt great during the workout, and the best thing about having a great cardio session is this morning I felt great.  I didn't wake up exhausted and had a great BJJ training session this morning. 

For dinner last night I had some brown rice with some chopped chicken and sliced steak, with mixed veggies all mixed together.  It was good. For breakfast today I had a nutrigrain bar, and a protein shake cause I was running late to teach at the academy.  Lunch today was turkey breast on whole wheat bread and a few whole grain tostitos chips.  I don't have alot of time to sit in front of the computer during the weekend so this is a bit short.  Tonight is another leg workout and hopefully I have time to post tomorrow about it.  If not I will resume on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment