Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Training Blog- 07/18 ESP-XC

So after a week of vacation of eating bad, drinking, and doing nothing else I got back to the grind last night with week 3 of the Strength phase.  Last night was an upper body workout and felt great to really get back in the swing of things.  The workout didn't kill like I thought it would but, I really felt great throughout the workout and this morning woke up feeling pretty energized.  Which was short lived because it is now 9 AM here and I'm sleepy!  I'm not sure what workout is on tap for tonight, but I will on the mats tonight and expect to sweat out some of the junk I put into my system this past week.  After the BJJ I will be doing another workout so it should be interesting to see how I feel during and after the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment