Thursday, July 7, 2011

Training Blog- 07/6 ESP-XC

Tuesday after BJJ class I was feeling a bit under the weather so I decided to take the day off from the ESP-XC workout and get some much needed rest.  I felt sluggish all day that day, and forced myself to get on the mats that evening, thought I could sweat it out... well after not having a great time on the mats I felt some rest was in order.  So I picked up where I had left off last night.  It was an Upper body day and I felt great.  I got a great sweat in the Texas heat and was able to go through the entire workout without a problem.  Again I'm really pushing myself trying to get the most out of each rep and really focusing on doing each rep very slow and controlled.  Tonight will be a core and balance workout.  I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment