Monday, November 14, 2016

Sensible Portions Weight Loss Meals Begins!

So today marked the beginning of my journey with Sensible Portions Weight Loss Meals. Let me tell you to start, everyone knows dieting is no fun. Everyone knows that there is an adjustment period, where your body has to adjust to eating less food and your mind to stop having those cravings! Its especially hard to stay on track when you're eating same stuff all the time. I did this for such a long time, eating 6-8 ounces of chicken breast, 4 oz of veggies, and cup of brown rice for most of my meals and it worked. There is no secret to it, it worked, but no matter how many different ways you try to cook the chicken eating it all the time gets old really quick! Sure there are other things you can make, but throwing a bunch of chicken breast on the grill or in the oven was just easy.

What is great about this company is they do it all for you! Not only that, they change up the what they ship to you every week so you don't get tired of the same meals. I received my first week of meals on Thursday of last week when I did the video and like I said they were packaged awesome. There was only one issue and it was no fault of theirs, but the box clearly stated how it should be facing. I guess fedex didn't take the time to read it and place the box on the side. So some of the meals may not look as pretty as they intend, but let me tell you right now this first day I was pleasantly surprised. I had 3 meals today and they were all delicious! Now I will admit that, forgot to take a picture of my lunch, because well I was starving! I never realized just how much I really eat per meal, so I am having to adjust to this. I was hungry all day, but I fought temptation so far... YAY!!! I had to drink water to keep the cravings down and had to stay busy. I went to BJJ this evening and that is another adjustment. With eating so few calories and carbs your energy level is low and you get winded quicker. It happens and you adjust, I'm too heavy right now so this needs to happen and I need to stay on track to help with not only my BJJ, but also everyday life.

So my breakfast today was a cheese omelette, 2 slices of bacon, and some colorful potatoes. Everything was delicious! Here is a photo.


I didn't get a picture of my lunch, but it also tasted great! It was pot roast, that was shredded up, some steamed carrots, and some more potatoes. The pot roast had some really great flavor and wasn't dry at all. Carrots were crisp and flavorful as well.

My dinner was probably the largest meal of the day and it was meat loaf, green beans, and potatoes. I really enjoyed the meat loaf. Since I'm a meat and potatoes guy this was a perfect meal for me. Again, the meat loaf had awesome flavor! I am really excited to try everything else I have received and the other weeks to come.

Photo of My meat loaf:


If you're interested here is this weeks menu:


Please follow along as I try to I go through this. Your support means a lot and I need it. I love, pizza, burgers, mexican food! You name I love it, but this needs to happen and there is no better time than the present. If you are interested in you starting your own journey give it shot. At $80 for a weeks worth of food (15 meals) you can't beat that! #teamweightloss


No comments:

Post a Comment