Monday, April 11, 2011

Shoyoroll Video

The latest craze on the Jiu Jitsu Kimono market is the product that the guys over at Shoyoroll put out.  I don't own one, not because I don't want one, but because #1. they usually sell out on their website as soon as they release them and #2 they are rather expensive if you try looking else where to buy one.  If you don't believe me when I talk about the CRAZE just go check out ebay and price them for yourself.  These gis are going for up to 3-4 TIMES their original cost on a regular basis!!!  From what I have seen from the people who do own them they are some good high quality gis.  Listening to the guy on the video talk about his influences, hard work, and dedication that he and his team have put forth to get the name out there and support other people who are doing good things in the sport,  makes me appreciate their company and its products even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment