Monday, April 11, 2011

Fighting Words with Mike Straka with Special Guest....

Eddie Bravo.  If you didn't see this interview before its actually pretty good, its a long one, but check it out.  Let me know your thoughts. Here are mine below:

I can see some of the points Bravo is making, he also admits on the video that after he beat Royler, he got his ass kicked in the next match "like 30-0"  What ever his system does for you, I really don't know... I don't hate the guy or hate on him, I can't use most of his system because of the lack of extreme flexibility that you need.  I will tell you that I LOVE THE GI and a big proponent of the wearing the GI and training and competing with it.  That doesn't mean that I don't like NO GI... I like them both, to me they are both considered Jiu Jitsu in my book and what it really boils down to, is I am a fan of Jiu Jitsu first and foremost.  So whether I train in the GI or not it doesn't matter as long as I am able to train Jiu Jitsu... I am a happy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment