Wednesday, May 11, 2011

From the Mind of Babalu #6... Training Blogs

Guys, sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days.  I just haven't run across any good information to share so instead of filling my blog with crap I decided not to post until I found some good stuff.  I did decide, however, that its time to make myself a little more accountable with my training.  The past few weeks I have been extremely busy with just life itself and the next couple of months I just don't see any slow down, I have ALOT on my plate right now to say the least.  With all this busy time, I have let my diet slip, I have let my training slip (BJJ and Conditioning) and its time to put my foot down.  So starting today I will post the previous days training events to put myself out there.  When I get lazy, I don't have to answer to anyone, but if I get lazy now everyone will see it on the blog.  If I decide to eat 10 cookies everyone will know and I want people to dog the hell out of me for it.  Today I will post last night's training and my thoughts and tomorrow I will start documenting my food intake as well.  I recommend a lot of people do the same as me, this is the best way, I think, to know if you really are training and eating effectively and efficiently.  If anyone has any questions or recommendations regarding my training and/or diet please don't hesitate to post in the comment section.  Stay tuned guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment