Monday, May 16, 2011

Training Blog- 05/14-05/15

Guys I'm sorry, the website host was having difficulties the past few days.  I couldn't post any new material and it even deleted some of my previous posts.  I got some pretty big news coming (hopefully) so for the time being this will be my last training blog post.  I am working on setting up something with a company that provides top not training regimes for all combat athletes.  If all goes well I will be doing a product review of their 12 week system and hope to get some feed back from you guys on the workouts.  Maybe it will give you some incentive to purchase it and do it along with me.  Check out their website if you have some time http://www.esp-xc.com/

Saturday was a good day of BJJ.  We went over the week of techniques and then rolled two 10 min rounds, and two 5 min rounds.  I rolled with some tough guys and had a great workout.  Sunday I got up and went and taught a private lesson.  After the private lesson, I did about an hour of Strength and Conditioning.  Yesterday was a full body workout and attempted to limit my rest time during the workout.  It was tough, but we made it through.  Another great thing about this weekend was I was able to make it to Nutrition Depot and pick up some Perfect Fit Meals and some more protein.  My diet will be on point again and look forward to getting back into the swing of things.  I am pretty excited about the next few weeks.  I have alot on my plate (as usual) but I will continue to push through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment