Saturday, November 19, 2016

Companies Please Read!!!

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for following along! The views have been steady and I appreciate all of you! If you are BJJ company (gi's, rashguards, etc..), a supplement company, any company involved in health and wellness and are looking for someone to review your products or sponsorship please let me know. I have done many reviews in past and love letting the people know my honest opinion of your products and getting the word out there. If you are wondering, cause I know some of you are, no I'm not under contract with anyone (not yet at least LOL). So I can wear and promote anything I want to.

If you are looking for that special BJJ athlete to sponsor I would love to speak with you! I have a solid following on here and on social media, as well as looking to get back to competition and every little bit helps. I'm not asking for handout or any kind of money, I would just love to have some solid companies supporting me in my journey! Have a great day and see you on the mats!


No comments:

Post a Comment